It happens to every couple at some point…..right? You’ve been married for a couple of years and you feel like the honeymoon stage is over. Here are 10 signs…
- He violently swings his arms to avoid holding your hand in public.
- When you get out of the shower, in your naked glory, he starts a random conversation about absolutely nothing important.
- You reinvent date night, making it more productive by going to the grocery store together on Friday nights.
- He tells you his true feelings about your cooking, your family, and anything else he used to kindly avoid.
- On those special days,when he doesn’t fall asleep on the couch, you get in the bed together………..and sleep.
- All you hear is “Uh Huh” when you are talking.
- You don’t spoon after sex anymore. You get the forehead kiss on his way to the couch.
- He calls you at work to help him find something at home.
- Your most productive conversations happen when one of you is using the bathroom.
- He will no longer watch Steel Magnolias with you after the billionth time, and looks at you weird when your weeping with Sally Field.
Til Next Time…